Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tara's *

Two's Company Bee: Tara

I for one loooove paper piecing, but I'd never done it with tracing paper before. I've always used freezer paper, but I decided to try the tracing paper method this time to see how that works. And for me, it didn't work so well. After one failed attempt, I went back to freezer paper! If you struggled at all with this block, next time you try paper piecing, maybe consider that instead.

First month, and already I'm a slacker--sorry Tara! I made this last week, and popped it in the mail for you yesterday, so you should get it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I had a little trouble with this block, too. I've never used tracing paper until now either. But I haven't tried it with freezer paper before either. I have just used regular paper. Would love to hear how you do it with freezer paper!

    ReplyDelete