I knew you all love both applique and paper piecing so it was hard to choose...but.....
- Pattern is from www.piecebynumber.com
- I washed all the fabric I'm sending so don't use anything else (let me know if you need more).
- I've included the printed pattern on vellum so it's easy to remove
- I printed out an extra copy of the design and cut one of them up so I could use it as templates for the fabric. I put the template on the fabric and cut slightly bigger around it for the seam allowance. I found that this method ensures that the fabric is the perfect size and is less wasteful than judging by eye.
- If you have trouble tearing your paper off, simply spray lightly with water, wait a few seconds and it rolls right off.
Here are some great paper piecing tutorials:
- Have fun and email me if you have questions. You packet is going out in the mail today.
- Happy New Year!