Thursday, July 12, 2012

Raspberry and Lime HSTs

I sent my Raspberry and Lime blocks to Nifty a long time ago, but I have neglected to blog them.  I wish I could say I had forgotten, but really, I have just not had the time!  These were so fun to make, and I think they are going to make an awesome quilt!

 Here is a close up of one of the blocks.  I put in one little green triangle of what little bit of this silk/cotton blend I have that was hand dyed by a friend.  I thought it would add a little oomph for her.

Also, I knew this one fabric was a little "off" in terms of color, but it looks more "off" in the photos.  At first, I was worried about it.  But in the end, I decided I really liked that little punch of a different red in there.  I hope you liked them, Nifty!  Can't wait to see your finished quilt!  I might have to do one of these myself.  This was addicting to me.

Stephanie (AKA Mama Pea)

No comments:

Post a Comment