Monday, September 12, 2011

Oops. I goofed, too. In my zeal to get this done, I did all the same fabric on mine as well. I should have re-read your post and not relied on my memory of what you wanted. I remembered you wanted something that "reads" as solid, so I pulled out this fabric. I also thought the fabric was in keeping with the "traditional" look of the center fabric. I hope that's okay. Now that I look at it, the print on my red is sort of similar to the print on your fabric. I hope it doesn't compete too much. When I look at it at home and from a distance, I think it looks nice.

I'll be happy to remake it more scrappy if you want, however. I really liked making the block, and it went together quickly. I think this is going to make a really great quilt. Did you design the block yourself, Bonnie?

And amazingly (for me) it is exactly 9" square!

Just let me know if you want me to do it again!

Stephanie (AKA Mama Pea)

No comments:

Post a Comment